What to Bring
It is very important that you bring with you the following essential items:
- Wide Brimmed Hat and a Cap
- Sturdy Footwear
- Insect Repellant
- Personal Toiletries and any medication if needed
- 30+ Sunscreen
- Light weight long sleeve shirts and pants
- Safety glasses/bike goggles for ATV’s – This is a must!
- Your personal Camelbak with at least a 3-litre water bladder
- A great sense of humour!
We can’t stress strongly enough the importance of a good pair of sturdy safety goggles for use when riding the ATV’s – this is a big “must have”!
For those hunters who prefer not to travel with their own rifles we can supply:
- Buffalo and Banteng hunts – 9.3×74, 375 H&H, 404 Jeffreys, 458 Lott, 470 NE, 500/416 NE and ammunition
- Boar hunts – .270 and .308 scoped rifles and ammunition